Friday 4 July 2008

European open Golf

On Thursday we went up to the Europeqn Open First round.
It was a cracking day and well worth going the course was in excellent condition and we saw some brilliant shots.
Got a little bit sunburnt I have a bright red face and my forehead is blistering but I won't complain (to much).
As you can see from the pics it stayed nice all day we found the bar(surprisingly we did not use though) and the BBQ but at £6.50 for a gourmet cheeseburger I was glad we took a picnic.











































This is Darren Clarke coming up the 18th which was a good hole to watch as it caught several players out including Montgomerie seen here in the bunker and not happy wit his out shot(still it was better than I could have done)
































































And here is the two old ones discussing how the holes should have been played
Thanks Del,Alf and Dad for a brilliant day.

2 comments:

Del and Al said...

Thanks for a great day!!! Fantastic pictures....Must of rained all day where I was, as I never got sunburnt...

Louise & Cliff said...

Sensitive skin and no bloody hat did still everyone thought I had been abroad on holiday I just said no I'm a leper they don't ask again.
Going to buy a nice cap me thinks for those sunny days when we get them...........................