Tuesday 15 July 2008

Back to School












I may noy have been at work for a couple weeks now but I have been busy I was lucky enough to be able to go with the boys school to the Kent County Show on Friday.
I went with Matthew's class we only had about four hours up there so really did not get to see a great deal but what we did see was worth it, Last time I went I was at school myself so that must be twenty years ago(scary that) well Ihave stuck a couple of pics on.
On the Saturday I was asked if I could take the owls to the school fete which I gladly did.
Due to Abbot being slightly overweight 3lb 10oz he would not do a flying display so I took him and Chelsea and some of the equipment.
I was truly amazed how many people (kids and adults) that had never seen an owl and some were not even sure what they were.
I find it great to be able to show these birds and explain how they live in the wild.
Chris a friend of ours took some lovely close ups so here are some up to date pics of Abbot and Chelsea.

1 comment:

Del and Al said...

Great pictures mate...Glad you had a great time at the Kent show.