Sunday 15 July 2007

New Aviary Design


Well having now got a breeding(well hopefully)pair of turks I am going to redesign the aviaries.

I have a 6 x 4 shed which I am going to add on one end of the aviary extending the aviary by three foot plus the shed. I will remove half of the front to allow them access and put a full width half length shelf in the covered section and touch wood they will settle and maybe lay eggs.

the other aviary will now have a 5 x 4 x 3 nesting box (an rabbit hutch that was used for 3 giant english) this also will have the front mesh panel removed to allow abbot access it will be raised off the floor about two foot and put into the side section of the front aviary.

well that the next few weekends planned also while trying to redecorate all four bedrooms as we are having a room shuffle to accomodate the new baby ( weel at least I have till 1st November to do the rooms unless it arrives early).

No comments: