Saturday 17 May 2008

In The Dog House(sorry cat house)

At present we have a mum cat and four kittens in one of our pens they are only three weeks old.
Lou came down the garden with me last night to feed the cats while I fed the birds.
She asked me to do the cats water while I was there so I did passing the bowl back in then closing the pen door using the outside bolt.
I went indoors started playing on the PC when an hour and a half later she did not reappear I decided to go and see what she was up to only to find Thomas and Lou shouting to be let out.
Now I am not allowed to go near the pens while she is there just in case I feel the need to do it again(believe me my life would not be worth living if I did)
SORRY LOU & THOMAS

4 comments:

Del and Al said...

Oh dear not a good move that!!!
Tell Lou your buy her a new boat so you can all go out together..
Glad you're both ok

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Louise & Cliff said...

Trying to get Lou in a boat not doing well at the mo but hopefully will get there.....(soon)

Anonymous said...

your poor ever suffering wife ! but i must admit found it rather amusing lol wendy xx